Sunday, March 2, 2014

Meal Plan Sunday (a new blog series!)




How many of us dread the meal planning aspect of the weekly grocery trip?

I know some families have 8-10 meals that they rotate through on a regular basis but that seems so boring! There are just way too many great meals out there to just stick with 10.

For those of you who struggle with meal plan inspiration, I hope this new blog series helps! Each Sunday, I'll share a suggested meal plan for the week - maybe you'll find inspiration, maybe you'll find a new recipe to try, or maybe you'll just find it entertaining.

7 nights of dinners, 1 weekend breakfast, and 2 treats.

Happy planning!

Monday
Serve with: Green Salad

Fat Tuesday
from Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Serve with: Bacon or Sausage

Wednesday
Serve with: Green Salad and Garlic Bread

Thursday
from Very Culinary
Serve with: Steamed White Rice and Frozen Eggrolls

Friday
Serve with: Skinny Oven Fries

 Saturday Breakfast
from The Texan New Yorker

Saturday CROCKPOT Dinner
Serve with: Mexican Rice, Tortilla Chips & Salsa

Sunday
Serve with: Turkey & Swiss Sandwiches

Weekly Treats


2 comments :

  1. What a great plan for weekly meals, all of those look spectacular! Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I struggle with meal planning too, mostly because I have too many ideas and too many recipes on my shelves and computer. And yes, those cinnamon rolls are to die for! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved