Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita's Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
Today I'm sharing an AMAZING bark recipe for the eggnog lovers. This bark straight up tastes like eggnog - with the added bonus of chopped pistachios and dried cranberries mixed in. Bark is one of my favorite things to make because it's so darn easy! And it definitely counts as Christmas baking... even though the oven is never touched :)
Can you smell the nutmeg?
Christmas Week is also bringing with it some AMAZING giveaways!
Today's #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainlesssteel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor (in white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Coconut Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Covered Spoons by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Pokey Fudge by Ninja Baking
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- My Mother-in-law’s Fudge by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter
Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark
12 ounces white chocolate chips
3 tablespoons eggnog
1/4 cup roasted salted pistachios, chopped
1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon rum (optional)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Set up a double boiler (or place a metal mixing bowl over a medium saucepan). Add a few inches of water to the saucepan, making sure the water won't touch the bowl on top. Bring the water to a boil. In the top bowl, add the white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of eggnog. Stir frequently until it begins to melt. Add another tablespoon of eggnog and continue stirring. Add the last tablespoon of eggnog, stir until it's melted and smooth, and remove from heat. Whisk in the nutmeg, vanilla, and rum until smooth. Stir in the chopped pistachios and cranberries, leaving a small amount behind for garnish.
Pour the chocolate mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and smooth until it's about 1/4 inch thick. Garnish with additional chopped pistachios and cranberries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Break into pieces and serve.
Source: adapted from Apron Strings