Sunday, September 28, 2014

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte



Your favorite fall beverage made even easier thanks to your crockpot!

It seems like every year, Starbucks introduces the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte earlier and earlier. Before long, it'll probably be on the menu year-round! I admit to indulging in one every once in awhile because they are darn tasty but I just can't do it before September.

With my venti soy pumpkin spice latte nearing $6 a pop, I'm all about looking for an alternative to my PSL cravings. Even if you're not worried about the steep cost, this version is perfect for those Saturdays at home when you stay in your PJ pants from morning to night and running to the neighborhood Starbucks sounds exhausting.

I shared this recipe a couple of years ago but wanted to give it a much needed revisit!


Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
4 cups milk
1.5 cups double strength coffee (I used cold brew coffee)
4 tablespoons canned pumpkin
4 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
whipped cream, for topping
ground cinnamon, for topping

Add the milk and coffee to the crockpot. Whisk in the pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Whisk well before serving.

Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.

Servings: 4 large mugs

Source: Crockpot 365

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved