Thursday, February 28, 2013

So Long, February (recapping delicious eats!)

Can you believe tomorrow is March?! It seems like the month flew past! This month we finally got some snow here in Charlotte so my winter 2013 is complete and can now go away :)

I wanted to try something new and post a monthly recap post, along with a list of "things I'm pinning" - these posts are some of my favorites on other blogs so I thought you might enjoy it too!

This month I shared:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been pinning some delicious looking dishes, including these ~
 
Baked Quinoa Chicken Parmesan from Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Green Chile Chowder from Apple a Day
Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein from Eat Cake For Dinner
Pimento Cheese Spread from The Texan New Yorker 
BBQ Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
 
Happy Almost-March, Y'all!  

1 comment :

  1. I can't believe it's already March, too. Yikes! This is such a neat idea, I love the recap. And thanks so much for the shout-out!! The pimento cheese spread was really delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved