Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I finally created a recipe index!

After spending hours over the weekend working on it (and wondering why I hadn't kept it up from the beginning!) I finally have a recipe index! I'm also combing through old entries, removing some that weren't complete winners, and cleaning some of the formatting up. It's still a work in progress but just about all the archived recipes are now listed there and are much easier to find!

It's already been a timesaver for me to easily find a recipe I was after and I hope it helps you come across something you'd like to try making soon!

Click here for the recipe index

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved